What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow, on a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Specifically, session and third-party cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Session cookies that allow storing and accessing information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as tracking and analyzing the activity carried out to improve and provide services in a manner more efficient and personalized.
- Analysis Cookies: Google Analytics cookies are used to improve the visitor experience, in such a way that the user’s traffic can be analyzed on the website to offer a better experience.
- Social network cookies: they integrate different Widget to connect with the Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, You had and Google Plus services.
The following session cookies and third-party cookies that are used on the web are listed below:
|Cookie||Name||Purpose / More information||Expiration|
|tacticgrup.com||PHPSESSID||This cookie is used to establish the sessionof the user who visits the web. It is a way to identify and manage the state – the session variables – for a specific user, and to be able to move that information through the Web.||Session|
|D||_ga||Used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|D||_gid||Generated automatically in a transparent way for the Web due to certain measurement codes or third parties.||1 day|
Cookies owned by third parties:
|Cookies Linked In||Social||Temporal|
|Cookies Google Plus||Social||Temporal|
And it is informed of the conditions of the services of third-party cookies from their respective web pages:
- Privacy conditions of Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Privacy conditions on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other
- Twitter privacy conditions: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Privacy conditions of Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Conditions of Google cookies: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
- YouTube privacy conditions: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
TACTIC GRUP displays information about its cookies policy at the bottom of any page of the portal with each login, for the purpose that you are aware.
Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
Accept cookies. This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during this session.
Modify the configuration. You can get more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy and modify the settings of your browser to restrict or block TACTIC GRUP cookies at any time. In the case of restricting or blocking cookies, the functionalities of the website may be reduced.
Continue navigating or moving through the scroll bar: in this case we consider that you accept its use.